- August 26-31, 2013, CODECS Summer School, Geneva, Switzerland
- December 17-20, 2012 , Winter School in Theoretical Chemistry, "Nuclear Motion in Molecules", organized in Helsinki, Finland. Supported by CODECS.
- December 12–15, 2011, Winter School in Theoretical Chemistry, "Excited State Properties" organized in Helsinki, Finland. Supported by CODECS.
Conferences and workshops
Codecs Workshops MC/WG meetings
- October 8-11, 2013 Excited States and Complex Environments a joint CODECS and MCMS conference, University of Münster, Münster Center for simulation on Multiple Scales (MCMS), Germany
- August 30-31, 2013 CODECS Working Group 5 Kick-off Meeting, Margitsziget (Budapest), Hungary.
- April, 18-22, 2013 CODECS Workshop with Management Committee and Work-group meeting in El Escorial (Madrid), Spain.
- November, 9 2012 Winter Modeling: Special Edition in Pisa, Italy, co-organized by CODECS.
- September, 23-27 2012 workshop on Vibrational Optical Activity: Interplay of Theory and Experimentin Pisa Italy, co-organized by CODECS
- September, 12-14 2012 International Meeting on Atomic and Molecular Physics and Chemistry (IMAMPC2012) in Pisa, Italy co-organized by CODECS.
- May, 04-08 2012 CODECS Workshop with Management Committee and Workgroup meeting in Porto, Portugal.
- November, 16-18 2011 CODECS Holistic Computational Spectroscopy meeting in Pisa, Italy.
- April, 13-15 2011 - TheTIS 2011: CODECS Kick-off Meeting, Paris, France.
In order to apply for STSM within the CODECS Action, please stick to the following procedure:
Contact the STSM coordinator (Dr. Chiara Cappelli: firstname.lastname@example.org, with copy to email@example.com) about the funding availability.
The Applicant must use the on-line registration tool to register their request for an STSM (see https://e-services.cost.eu/stsm).
The following information has to be encoded with the registration:
- the Action number (CM1002);
- the title of the planned STSM;
- the start and end date;
- the applicant's details, including key academic details and workplan;
- the applicant's bank details;
- the host institution's;
- financial data (amount for travel and subsistence).
After encoding the information via the on-line registration tool will issue a formal STSM application, which has to be downloaded and sent by the applicant electronically (by e-mail as attachment) together with any necessary document which the Applicant may regard as helpful in supporting the application at the evaluation process (such as CV, full workplan, list of publications, motivation letter, letter of support from the home institute etc.) to:
- the future Host institution of the STSM;
- the STSM coordinator (Dr. Chiara Cappelli: firstname.lastname@example.org, with copy to email@example.com)
Applications may be submitted throughout the year, but at least 3 weeks before the STSM starts. Decision will be sent to the applicant at least 1 week before the STSM starts.
For more details please contact the STSM coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The tryptophane project has been launched.